Family Worship Sundays
- May 26th (Memorial Day weekend)
- June 30th (Camp Courageous Sunday)
- August 18th (Youth Sunday)
- Sept. 1st (Labor Day weekend)
- These Sundays we will not have progamming for Pre K thru 5th grade for the morning and we encourage families to attend the worship service together downstairs in the auditorium.
- We will still provide programming for nursery thru 4 years old.
- If you as a parent serve on one of these Sundays in one of our preschool or nursery rooms, we encourage you to have your Prek/k or Elementary child serve with you! This is a great opportunity to teach them about service and have them serve as a Jr. helper!
- We want to make this Sunday a win for families so if having your child serving with you is not an option, please let us know and we will make sure we have small group leaders available to sit with them during the service.