Who are you? What's the demographic like?
- Good question. The "young adult" category is
pretty broad, and sometimes gets used as a catch-all term to include the people
that don't really know where they fit right now. Yeah. We're alright with that. We range from recent high school graduates to
late-20somethings. We're in the stage of life in which we're trying to figure
out what careers, passions, relationships, and faith look like on our own
I have kids. Most of you don't. Is this a good thing for families?
- We love kids. But you're right, at this stage, there aren't
many of them around. So if we're doing a fun event in the evening, bring them!
We're a relational group, and really flexible, so we'd love to make it work.
- For Sunday mornings, Cross Roads has an amazing Children's
Ministry. During our 10:30 AM gathering, you can feel free to leave your
children in very safe hands.
I have some more questions. Who can I ask?
- Sean Muldowney is the Associate Pastor here at Cross Roads. He and his wife Jenn have spearheaded this ministry. He's still a young
adult himself, so he kinda gets it. You can feel free to ask him any kind of
- Stay tuned to this page, as well as our Facebook page, for
more opportunities to connect, go deep, and celebrate life together.