6th-8th pARENTS 9th-12th
Parents don't forget, you are the number-one influence in students’ lives. We want to do our best at partnering with you! Here are some great ways to partner with us:
- Be a cheerleader for our ministry. That can be one of the best outreach tools out there. Your commitment to seeing your student involved in our ministry is also key.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate! If you like something, let us know! If you have a problem or concern let us know! If we don’t know, we can’t help or encourage.
- We want to help start spiritual conversations at home, so don’t be afraid to ask what went on at one of our gatherings or small groups. Dialogue with your student and generate spiritual discussion. Don’t let them off easy.
- Know the purpose and values of each event and help us communicate that to your student.
- Actively pray for our student ministry, the staff and the students.
- Join our leadership team for the right reasons. Don’t join if you just want to keep an eye on your son or daughter. Join because you love Jesus, our ministry and students.
- Make student ministries a priority because it has the potential to be a powerful impact on your student’s spiritual life. Plan ahead so conflicts don’t arise.
will do our best to provide resources for you to actively participate in each
of these opportunities for partnership! So enjoy the free resources!
Cross Roads Church
717.653.1616 - Office
Resources Just For Parents