We want to thank God for this season in the midst of uncertainty. Let's invite our friends and community to celebrate with our church family through fun, food and fireworks in our backyard. Through joy and pain we worship God!
- November 1st @ 4:30 PM
- Food & Fellowship (socially distanced style)
- Burgers, Chips, Soft Pretzels, & Water
- Bring your lawn chairs or a blanket
- Straw Bale Treasure Hunt for kids
- A few worship songs
- Fireworks @ 5:45 PM
- Located in the back parking lot of the church
- Please remember to keep a safe social distance
- Invite someone to join you!
- This is a fair weather event. Check back here or Facebook for cancellation